15 Of The Best Egg Recipes On Pinterest
I decided to browse Pinterest in hopes of finding you 15 of the best egg recipes, the list was long and the decision was hard, but I have narrowed it down!
Here are 15 of the best egg recipes on Pinterest! Enjoy!
Bonus* This bacon cheddar quiche has been pinned over 250,000 times, see why !
- Fried Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich – well who knew about this twist on the grilled cheese sandwich? Add a fried egg to your grilled cheese sandwich to make those taste buds pop.
- Homemade Egg Drop Soup – no more having to visit your local Chinese restaurant to enjoy a bowl of egg drop soup when you can make it at home following this simple egg recipe.
- Baked Egg Galettes – with some red peppers, egg, onions, puff pastry plus some other seasonings this makes for a good breakfast or brunch egg recipe.
- Avocado Egg Salad – imagine a mayo free egg salad recipe? Well this one offers you up a bit of avocado and egg for a mayo free delightful egg salad.
- Italian Baked Eggs – add some cheese, salt & pepper, some marinara sauce and additional seasonings to find that this egg recipe is the perfect soup egg recipe for warmth on a cold day.
- Easy Egg Salad – everyone loves a bit of egg salad, right? Well if you said yes to that question, then this easy egg salad recipe is the answer for your lunch time date.
- Homemade Eggs Benedict – the perfect Sunday morning breakfast with your family as it only takes about half an hour to make and serves 4.
- Baked Spinach and Eggs – this is a fantastic recipe to sneak in some healthy food during your day, mix up spinach and eggs for this delicious baked dish.
- Whole Egg, Bacon and Avocado Quesadilla – with only about five ingredients this egg recipe is easy to make and is ready in about 20 minutes total prep & cook time combined.
- Sausage Egg Boats – well here’s a little change up, instead of meatball subs, make a little sausage egg boat dinner for something new with this fun egg recipe.
- Waffle Omelets – I don’t know about you, but when I think egg for breakfast omelet certainly comes to mind, so I just had to share these waffle omelets as an easy breakfast option!
- Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs – with only 15 minutes to prepare and a total of 48 deviled eggs this recipe is great for the spicy enthusiast in your home.
- Scotch Egg – this recipe is one that I had not heard of before, but today we will share it in our top 15 egg recipes as it seems pretty popular on Pinterest.
- Classic Deviled Eggs – if you aren’t up for trying the buffalo ranch deviled eggs then give this classic deviled eggs recipe a try!
- Avocado and Egg in a Whole – last but certainly not least, this egg recipe looks fun to try and includes only 5 ingredients which makes it an easy recipe to batch up.
There you have it, the 15 of the best egg recipes on Pinterest that I think you should check out today. Which one will you make? Let us know !